android - Last 3 rows of ListView are hidden behind Soft Keyboard. I want them to scroll up and view. How to do that? -



android - Last 3 rows of ListView are hidden behind Soft Keyboard. I want them to scroll up and view. How to do that? -

i have listview , edittext above it. clicking on edittext opens softkeyboard. scrolls listview, lastly 3 items of listview remain hidden behind soft keyboard. want scroll these lastly 3 items well.

in activity tag in manifest utilize this

<activity ... android:windowsoftinputmode="adjustpan" > </activity>

or

<activity ... android:windowsoftinputmode="adjustresize" > </activity>

edit 1:

try add together in oncreate

getwindow().setsoftinputmode(windowmanager.layoutparams.soft_input_adjust_pan);

or adjust resize also

edit 2:

add line in main layout of xml file

android:fitssystemwindows="true"

android listview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - THREE.js reposition vertices for RingGeometry -

javascript - I need to update the text of a paragraph by inline edit -

assembly - What is the addressing mode for ld, add, and rjmp instructions? -